Pre-Appointment Screening Questions and Requests:
- Does anyone in your household or your child have common symptoms of COVID-19:
- New onset of runny nose
- Cough (new or worsening)
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- Temperature in the past 72 hours of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Has anyone in your household or your child taken any medication for fever reduction within the past 24 hours?
- Has anyone in your household been diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Please only have 1 parent/guardian per child if possible.
- All people attending the appointment need to wear a mask.
- Please check your child's temperature and the temperature of the adult who will accompany the child at the visit. If any temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher, please call us.