Expecting a Child in the Northern Chicago Suburbs?
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At Lake Forest Pediatrics, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy and you confident and well informed. We would be honored to be your choice for pediatric care.
At Lake Forest Pediatric Associates, we surround you with services for every stage of your child’s development.
- Expert care from our pediatricians, nurse practitioners and registered nurses
- Personalized education
- On-site rapid lab testing
- Referrals to pediatric subspecialists, psychological services and dietary evaluations conveniently available
at our location
Get Acquainted Sessions
You are invited to attend one of our complimentary “get acquainted” tours for expectant parents. At this session, you can meet our staff, take a tour and have your questions answered about our approach to infant care. Call 847-295-1220, ext. 5380 for more information or click one of the buttons below.
**Due to the ongoing pandemic, these sessions will remain virtual**
What to Do When Your Baby Arrives
Tell your obstetrician and the hospital staff that you have chosen Lake Forest Pediatrics for your baby’s care. When you are discharged from the hospital, please call 847-295-1220 to schedule your baby’s first visit.
Trust the Providers at Lake Forest Pediatrics
- Pediatricians board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Physicians on staff at Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (formerly Children’s Memorial Hospital)
- Experienced nurse practitioners who hold post-graduate degrees as advanced practice nurses (APNs) and are certified pediatric nurse practitioners (CPNPs)
- Responsive patient educators (registered nurses with specialized training in pediatric telephone medicine)