Pediatricians in Lake Forest, IL
- We are happy to announce that we will see well visits and checkups Sunday mornings in Lake Bluff!
- Well visits and checkups are now open to all ages!
- We are separating well visit and sick visit times during the day, with well visit appointment slots lasting from the morning through early afternoon, and sick visit times occurring in the late afternoon (and not coinciding with well visits). See below for our weekday office hour schedule.
- We also continue to adhere to universal PPE protocols to keep patients and staff safe.
- Please call our office to book your checkup today and beat the summer rush.
- Walk-in sick visits for our office will remain cancelled until further notice. Sick visits will be made by appointment only. Patients calling in for a sick visit may need to speak to a nurse educator or provider before the appointment can be made.
- Our Vernon Hills office is open again!
- We will remain open Saturday mornings in Lake Bluff and Lindenhurst.
- Sunday Lake Bluff hours will remain unchanged (by pre-booked appointment only).
- Our weekday office schedule is as follows:
- 8am: Phones go on
- 8:30am-noon: Well-child visits and checkups in addition to follow-up visits (non-respiratory sick visits such as ear rechecks, rashes, concussions), and ADHD visits.
- Noon – 1:30pm: Closed for lunch
- 1:30pm – 3:45pm: Well-child and checkup visits
- 4:15pm – 5pm: Sick visits By appointment only - No WALK-INS
- On Saturday, our phones will go on at 7:45am.
- On Sunday, our phones will go on at 8am.
We greatly appreciate your trust and support as we adjust to the ever-changing demands this outbreak has caused on health care delivery.
Family-focused care in three convenient locations: Lake Bluff, Lindenhurst, and Vernon Hills
Choosing a pediatrician for your family is one the most important decisions you will make in your child’s life. We will be involved with your family at some of your most joyful times as well as some of your most difficult times. We will see you when you’ve just had a baby, when your toddler conquers potty training, when you’ve been up all night with a sick child, and when your teen is preparing for college. We will be a part of your family’s lives.
Lake Forest Pediatrics is conveniently located in Lake Bluff, Vernon Hills, and Lindenhurst, IL. We provide a full range of medical services for all children from newborn to age 21. In addition to sick and well-child care, we also offer lactation counseling, annual sports and school physicals, and ADHD treatment.
We’re here when you need us: 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
News & Events view all
Sessions for Expectant Parents
Let’s get acquainted at our next prenatal session. Lake Forest Pediatrics hosts monthly prenatal sessions for expectant parents who want to know
Continue reading Sessions for Expectant Parents
Patient Portal Upgrade Starts May 19th
We’re excited to announce a significant upgrade to our Patient Portal! In addition to the key features you’ve come to expect, the new portal will offer
Continue reading Patient Portal Upgrade Starts May 19th
UPDATE: COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION
COVID-19 INFORMATION While it is difficult not to panic with all the drastic changes this pandemic has brought to all of our lives, your healthcare team
Continue reading UPDATE: COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION