Pediatricians in Lake Forest, IL
- We are not currently able to perform asymptomatic testing for COVID-19. Please use the Lake County Health Department Site (https://www.lakecountyil.gov/4435/COVID-19-Testing) or call them at 847-377-8000 in order to find testing sites near you.
- If you are calling into the office, please bear with us. Due to increased COVID-related questions, we have been experiencing higher than normal call volumes. We apologize for the inconvenience, we are answering your calls as fast as possible.
- Well visits and checkups are now open to all ages!
- Please call our office if the health of your child or anyone in your home has changed prior to your scheduled checkup appointment.
- We are separating well visit and sick visit times during the day, with well visit appointment slots lasting from the morning through early afternoon, and sick visit times occurring in the late afternoon (and not coinciding with well visits). See below for our weekday office hour schedule.
- We also continue to adhere to universal PPE protocols to keep patients and staff safe.
- Please call our office to book your checkup today and beat the summer rush.
- We are happy to announce that we will see well visits and checkups Sunday mornings in Lake Bluff!
- Walk-in sick visits for our office will remain cancelled until further notice. Sick visits will be made by appointment only. Patients calling in for a sick visit may need to speak to a nurse educator or provider before the appointment can be made.
- We will remain open Saturday mornings in Lake Bluff and Lindenhurst.
- Sunday Lake Bluff hours will remain unchanged (by pre-booked appointment only).
- Our weekday office schedule is as follows:
- 8am: Phones go on
- 8:30am-noon: Well-child visits and checkups in addition to follow-up visits (non-respiratory sick visits such as ear rechecks, rashes, concussions), and ADHD visits.
- Noon – 1:30pm: Closed for lunch
- 1:30pm – 3:45pm: Well-child and checkup visits
- 4:15pm – 5pm: Sick visits By appointment only - No WALK-INS
- On Saturday, our phones will go on at 8am.
- On Sunday, our phones will go on at 8am.
We greatly appreciate your trust and support as we adjust to the ever-changing demands this outbreak has caused on health care delivery.
Pre-Appointment Screening Questions and Requests:
- Does anyone in your household or your child have common symptoms of COVID-19:
- Cough (new or worsening)
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- Temperature in the past 72 hours of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Has anyone in your household or your child taken any medication for fever reduction within the past 24 hours?
- Has anyone in your household been diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Please only have 1 parent/guardian per child if possible.
- All people attending the appointment need to wear a mask.
- Please check your child's temperature and the temperature of the adult who will accompany the child at the visit. If any temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher, please call us.
Family-focused care in three convenient locations: Lake Bluff, Lindenhurst, and Vernon Hills
Choosing a pediatrician for your family is one the most important decisions you will make in your child’s life. We will be involved with your family at some of your most joyful times as well as some of your most difficult times. We will see you when you’ve just had a baby, when your toddler conquers potty training, when you’ve been up all night with a sick child, and when your teen is preparing for college. We will be a part of your family’s lives.
Lake Forest Pediatrics is conveniently located in Lake Bluff, Vernon Hills, and Lindenhurst, IL. We provide a full range of medical services for all children from newborn to age 21. In addition to sick and well-child care, we also offer lactation counseling, annual sports and school physicals, and ADHD treatment.
We’re here when you need us: 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
News & Events view all
Back to School
- The AAP has put out guidance stating the importance of having children attend school in-person whenever possible, and we agree with that statement. Being
Continue reading Back to School
UPDATE: COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION
COVID-19 INFORMATION Covid-19 is one strain in the coronavirus family. Disease in children is generally mild and not unlike the other cold and flu infections you
Continue reading UPDATE: COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION