Return of Morning Sick Call
We’re pleased to announce the return of our morning sick call, Monday 6/14!
Just as it was pre-pandemic, this will be an opportunity for you to bring your sick child into the office between the hours of 8am and 9am, on a first come, first served basis.
Please know that morning sick call will not be exactly the same as it was before. Please do not walk into the office/waiting room to be added to the sick call queue, please instead wait in your vehicle and follow the below process in order for us to maintain pre-visit screening.
The new steps:
1. As you arrive in the parking lot of our office, please click on our website and click the button (or follow this link) “Morning Sick Call”
2. Fill in your child’s name
3. Fill in your child’s date of birth
4. Select which office you’re at from the drop-down menu
5. Enter the best phone number we can currently reach you at
6. Submit the form. You are now in the waiting queue.
Our front desk staff or nursing staff will receive that sick call request in real time and will contact you shortly. They will then call and review your child’s symptoms (as they would during a normally scheduled sick appointment).
When the nursing staff is ready for you to be seen, they will direct you to meet them at the sick entrance door. Please wait in your vehicle until they let you know you are ready to be seen.